Friday, June 1, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me!

Ok - I write this with a smile.

Yesterday was my birthday. The kids had made me cards, Andy brought home the first ice cream cake the kids had ever had. It was really fun. We had spaghetti dinner per Max's request and then cut into the cake! I thought Nic might burst - that kid knows what chocolate is! So we're a few bites in the cake when Max say's, "I have to go poo!" Well, due to Max's digestive problems that means I have to collect a stool sample.

Good times.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What courage you have and love for your precious son. I learned about Max from my daughter Lisa Sturt who teaches at Max's school. Know many people are praying for Max, and miracles happen every day. You are on such a difficult journey but know God will not give you anything that you can't handle..never give up. Linda Matthews